confused

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

why is my friend sean hardly speaking to me? Its unusual, i was getting at least 20 texts a day from him and now im getting hardly any. When i try to initiate conversation i get short worded replies. At one point he wanted to date me but now he hardly talks to me. I dont get whats going on with him. Can someone help?

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well sherry dear from what im getting he ’s very into you and is not sure about you well i dont wanna post your whole privite reading like this if you wanna hear more id be glad to tell you whats going on with him come talk tpo me

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

Hello, I am Israel a medium and healer.. I know you want to move on but if you could you would of by now.. please call I will help not with a spell or work but with genuine advice to help you figure this out.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sherry, I could tell you whats going on in his mind, heart, and spirit. If you allow me to be able to give you light into your situation! I will have special just for mothers day.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, his mind is in a different place at this time.. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Sherry,

I can see clearly what is going on between you and Sean. I can only offer Honest Enlightenment on this.

<= Click MY Photo or MY Name & Connect with me in Live Chat