Cleansing

over 11 years ago

I’ve been doing a lot of reading about psychics & psychic addiction etc & I noticed many articles talking about psychic dust. Supposedly every time you get a reading an imprint is left on you or this psychic dust. Which is a reason its bad to go to too many readers. Is there anything that can be done to remove it? Cleansing or anything.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Hi dear, Most definitely there is a full body cleanse that can be done and I’m able to do it for you with results in 5 days tops. My price is negotiable my dear.. I have 25 years experience come chat with me live!

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have a great deal for you, come chat with me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

Hello, I am Israel a medium and healer.. I know you want to move on but if you could you would of by now.. please call I will help not with a spell or work but with genuine advice to help you figure this out.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello I could tell you a way for blessing if you allow me to have a session with me?

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

i’ve never heard this and besides nothing ca hurt us in life unless we allow ourselves to be affected by it….you are strong….there is a simple way to protect yourself from all outside influences – one that i will treach you how to do it – it is quick and simple but as powerful as steel Barbara

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Katrina,

I have never heard of this. If you feel that you need your environment cleansed I Can help you by personalizing the cleansing, tailored to you, and you can cleanse your environment and self.

<= Click my Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina,

I havent heard of psychic dust per se,but I have heard of psychic interference.That sounds like about the same thing. I can do a cleansing for you and remove that so that you can get more accurate readings. Its best to stay with one or two readers,really,no more then that,or this CAn happen again. Let me know if you need an honest and reliable reader with a proven track record of accuracy.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like you can visit me in chat and ill be glad to help give you the best future insights and advise possible.

your more than welcome to click my link for more info bout prices and reviews. also have a free intruducory chat for 3 mins to feel im the right psychic for you!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

I know that I can help you email me psychic COLIMA

over 11 years ago
seeingspirit's photo

Psychic4u (seeingspirit)

6 posts

Yes lighte a white candle, there is much you can do! xx

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

Head over to our News & Articles area and there you will find over a period of a few days I wrote an article on Psyhic Cleansing Enjoy.

All the best ESTHER