Who did I just see that made me feel so scared..

over 11 years ago

I was driving my car a little while ago and looked to my right to see a big man in a van.. His energy was so overwhelmingly negative that I could barely keep looking at him.. I’ve never ever felt such an energy before coming from anybody. It felt so negative and heartless and empty. Could a psychic please help me figure out who that was.. I’m very curious!! My personal belief: it was some sort of reptilian being or negative entity disguised as a human.. Even the look in his eyes.. it was intense. His physical appearance was almost identical to severous snape from harry potter.. except a very big and tall looking version of him

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $25, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hi Jerry I know exactly what this was. I am available right now if you want to come visit me in chat and we can talk more about it. I can give you an accurate, and detailed reading, and you will understand what is going on when we are through. Hope to see you soon Jerry ~ love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicdena's photo

psychic DENA (psychicdena)

5 posts

there is something going on that you need to know please come and chat with me lets get this cleard up frist 15 min on me no charge for you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would be glad to look into this for you! i can give you the best futures insigts and advise.

click my link for more info bout me, reviews and great deals.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago

I don’t feel that this was a ’”reptilian” being, but you were definitely on the mark about it being something paranormal. I am sensing a lot of evil surrounding that area you were in and why you picked up on the dark vibrations so fast. If you would like I could give you some more information about this live and possibly if there is any related darkness of that sort in your surroundings if you would like. I genuinely hope to hear from you soon and would love to further look into this for you.

Take care and God bless

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jerry,

I would like to take a different approach with this quesiton – to prevent this from happening again.

Please go to News & Articles and I wrote an article called Psychic Protection. It is written over several parts because it was rather long.

Hope that helps.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

I dont feel that this person was a reptilian but you were in a very negtive place and the energey from that place was not good at all and it couse you to fear and have scary thouhts, chat with me more to find out more info on this blessings.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Come chat with me dear I can get you a over through of this entire situation

over 11 years ago
josephmiller didn't upload a photo

Intuitve lee (josephmiller)

2 posts

oh my god plz let me help you come and chat right now

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well dear thats userally bad dear it userally means darks spirits it means someone just broght or tryed to put darkness over you so the best… advice for YOU!! is find a psychic of your choose and get a cleansing and take it away i do things like this but its your choose make it right!...

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

the noises you hear are some one trying to reach you. I know that you are scared but you have to confront it. being scared doesnt always mean its evil.. its just unknown.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Jerry, I can understand your situation. This man was not as negative as you would of thought. But you allow me to look into this situation and find out why. I would let you know more information!

over 11 years ago

Hello, Jerry, I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details on what you felt around this person spirit . I read around the spirit of the person . Please contact me . Many years of reading situations like this and give accurate details . Contact me _Blessings -sunn10020