tension between my mum and husband

over 11 years ago

My dad died in january and I asked my mum to stay with us. Two months back my husband found out she gossipped about him and threw her out of the house. When will they reconcile? Will my husband still build the granny flat in our yard? My husband doesn’t want me to see my mum often, will he change? We going to italy in june, will my kids stay with my mum or his mum?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME ILL BE GLAD TO HELP GIVE YOU THE BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS AND ADVISE.

CLIKC MY PROFILE PAGE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT ME AND MY SPECIAL!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Danielle,

Sorry to hear of the recent loss of your father.

As all these are extremely personal questions they can only really be answered in a Live-Chat session with the reader of your choice.

Perhaps you may like to read an article I posted – I believe it is now on Pg 2 under News & Articles – it explains how to get a proper reading here at Bitwine. ‘ All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Danielle,

My condolences for the loss of your father. We can most definitely look into this situation in depth if you’d like, but on the surface, it’s going to require a lot of work from all active parties. There are copious amounts of stubbornness on both sides of the fence here. Hang in there!

over 11 years ago
pam_richards didn't upload a photo

❧ Advisor Pam (pam_richards)

16 posts

Hello Danielle

I’m sorry for the loss of your dad, that will place a lot of stress on you all & it is all still quite fresh.

This is an issue which would require looking at in a reading to see what is really afoot.

Pam

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

Hi Danielle, i am so sorry to hear about your dad – i just lost my dad recently as well and my mom moved in with me and i have my 3 grown children living with me as well and mom moving in turned the whole household upside down because she pits one person against the other – we finally worked it out – my children also wanted mom to move out and go into a nursing home….it wasn’t easy but we worked it out…when i look at your situationo i see a number of issues and they are not all with your mother…there is a little bit of a feeling of ‘having lost control” with in the household that your husband is experiencing, although he is not aware of it….and you are caught in the middle ….of 2 people you love….however i do see a resolution here so hold on….there are a couple of other issues that you might not be aware of as well and when you see the whole picture you will then understand and be able to see how this situation will repair itself….if you contact me for a brief chat i can run a timeline for you and it will show when this issue will be resolved and what you can do now to speed the process up – it is too much for me to write here ….i would be happy to help and it wouldn’t take a big long reading…hope to hear from you. Barbara Reen

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

Either the gossip your mother spread about your hubby was so heinous that he felt no option but to boot her, or there has been an underlying issue between your mother and he. The only other reason would be your hubby has a short fuse and people only cross him once.

Why was your mother spreading rumors? How you do you feel about her doing this? Were the rumors true? Has your mother done other things that have had a negative impact on your hubby? Has she said she was “sorry” for gossiping?

I can answer your questions you posted here, but, it seems there may be some history here that may not be so pleasant between hubby and mom.

Juli