Choice

over 11 years ago

Hi, I’m seeking the relationship program to help me to go through my tough situation, however, I’m not sure if I should choose the female coach ‘Mirabelle’ or male coach ‘Brad’, their approaches of the program are completely different and I know there is only one hit to do it. Therefore I want to know which coach get help me to get 90% success rate.

I’ve been try to ask some psychics but they need me to provide their DOB which is impossible.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help you with whatever you need, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you can come visit me in chat you dont have to give me dob.

over 11 years ago

Hello Red, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Red Chilli,

Perhaps you may like to have a reading with the Gypsy Tattoo Deck I have.

I can pull out for both people – the woman card for the female coach and obsviously the man card for the male.

We can at the same time look at both people and lets see what the cards say about each person in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Red, I don’t use DOB in my readings. I am getting that you do need to rest and be patient with your situation that your in with this man. You need to also heal from past mistakes that you had created. If you want anymore insight into your situation please feel free to read over my profile and reviews for a session

over 11 years ago

Only choose from your heart.

over 11 years ago
pam_richards didn't upload a photo

❧ Advisor Pam (pam_richards)

16 posts

Hello Red

I work direct with spirit, so no need for DOB with myself. I also work as a therapist so I know how important it is to find the right coach.

If you feel I can be of help just message me if I am not online to set a time.

Pam

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

I can answer this using either horary or cards since you do not know their birth dates.

The reason you would be asked for birth dates would be to compare your chart with theirs and see who is more suited to what you are trying to accomplish in this program.

Juli