truth

over 11 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

ive been after answers to my problem for so long and every reading i have had has not happend is there anyone out there who can help me

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Natalie,

I would be glad to give you honest answers on your questions. Look over my feedback and see what clients have said about my services. Online now and available to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*Hello Natalie, I understand. Some people don’t actually want to help others they just want the money, however some people are true and real at heart. I am one of those, and I know that I can give you the information you need accurately and detailed. I can assure you of my accuracy as I have helped hundreds of people and I will not sugar coat things and tell you what you want to hear, I will give you 100% REAL, TRUE, FACTS!! You can look at the testimonials and more at my website “HERE”:http://tranquillove.wix.com/tranquillove I hope to see you soon Natalie, and we can talk more! Sending light and love ~ Kelly ♥ *

over 11 years ago
krystalclear's photo

Krystal Lee (krystalclear)

5 posts

Hello dear, Please join me for a private online chat reading or phone reading, I’m only $1.00 per minute for either option and I can do a tarot spread which in most cases is more accurate. Please just know that, things may not have happened because we all have free will to change our fate. Sometimes people focus too much on what is going to happen, and it turns it out it doesn’t then because you’ve been forcing it too etc. Love and Light dear xo

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help you sweetheart. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well dear i understand where your coming from most people see the current problems and cant help with the on coming well dear the best advice i can give is take your time a scroll throw many different psychics on here and you will no witch one is right when you see him/her the one that no’s you past and soon coming Journey

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

i’d be happy to – i’ve been at this for over 30 years and i have never given someone bad or wrong direction – i’d love to help Barbara

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

natalie, if you want a reading to come true come to me. as well read over my reviews from clients keep coming back to me because their readings came to reality! If you want help come forward and read over my profile! :)