Relationship

over 11 years ago

My name is Jasvir Kaur. D.O.B 11.11.1980 Can you please give me reading about my love life, Money and career?

My boyfriend’s name is Vicky but he has not been talking to me for a month. I don’t know about my relationship with him. Is it already finished or how long would it last?

Please let me know. Thanks

over 11 years ago

Hi there my love.

I am not sensing closure here but if you would like an indepth reading please come online and I will be more than happy to advise you even further.

Love and Light.

Jennifer x

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. for more clarity to the topic future insights and further advise.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $25, contact me life for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsiya didn't upload a photo

♥♥Siya zigic♥♥ (psychicsiya)

1 post

i can give you full life readings….dont u worry…trust the words of my clients .read and decide at regular deal. now you decide what is importance of ur life bcoz as i see….u need to just give it a chance to me.i will find me helpfull….

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on all of your questions . I read around the spirit of the person and situation . Born with my gift and exp;42 yrs. I will give you the truth what going to be for your future in all areas . Please contact me and I will give you accurate answers and time frame .Blessings -sunn10020