Attacked by a spirit or demon?

over 11 years ago

Hi there I am seeking advice because I feel a dark spirit or something has been attacking me for years and who wants me dead. At times I think and people around me think i’m possessed. I get raging anger and hurt people which is out of nature for me. I get nightmares and see figures and my painting hissed at me. Spiritual items of mine go missing and I get extremely suicidal. Can someone please help me?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help you sweetheart. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $10, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

You just need to put up a shield around yourself so that doesn’t keep happening. There is a question also if it’s not inner demons coming out rather than outer ones. I have loads of questions and, based on the answers, can give you some tips on how to handle this. Do contact me.

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Amy, I am getting there is a energy that has been around you for a long time. You just have not cut the cords from this person till you do you. Will keep feeling this way. If you want a SPIRIT reading. Please feel free to contact me today. I didn’t even use any cards unless you want me to.

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hi Amy, I understand this spirit as very evil and it can get worse!! I can communicate with those spirits, and help you get rid of them!! Please come visit me in chat, as I have helped MANY other people in your same situation. I hope to see you soon Amy, so I can get rid of this evil spirit once and for all!! Sending light, love, and blessings your way ~ Kelly

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amy,

I have been working with things like this for over 38 years. Email me here on bitwine and tell me about your experiences,and I can see what needs to be done and help you to remove this entitiy.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello,Amy , I can help you and give you accurate insight and details . I read around the spirit of the person and situation and see what spirit is attacking you and help you to make them flee. So you can have a positive life . Please contact me and I will help you . Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is psychic erica i would be gladly to look into this for you i can pick up on the situtation in seconds! im running a $5 & $10 dollar special please look at my profile! call me!