Doubts

over 11 years ago

I really like this guy i met Phillip. We started texting each other about 2 weeks ago. Started out every day almost. This week has been slowing down. He says he is still interested. I’m just having my doubts.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $10, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Ashley, I feel like your so use to having a attachment and when things go slow you just don’t know where to go. If you want more insight with a no tools reading. Please feel free into looking though my profile and reviews!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel its been hot and cold with him. and you get confused. somtimes you want to wash your hands from him. but your heart is saying “dont give up just yet”

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. for more clarity to the topic future insights and further advise.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

Heard from him Sat. night. Have not heard from him today or yesterday.Starting to really have doubts

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ashley, ’’ You are right – listen to your inner voice on this – it is telling you that he is not serious.

As a counsellor always believe a man’s action not words. He has not followed through, so strong suggests that he is not as keen on you as you would like.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
pam_richards didn't upload a photo

❧ Advisor Pam (pam_richards)

16 posts

Hello Ashley

As Esther mentioned look to actions, not words – anyone can say something, yet doing is a different thing.

Maybe his absence tell you all you need to know Ashley? he does not sound like a ‘keeper’ does he?

Pam

over 11 years ago

Heard from him last night. We where suppose to meet today. I called and left him a message letting him know i was home from the doctors. Sent him a txt at 3:30 saying i wasn’t sure if he had gotten my message or not. Nothing yet.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Ashley,

Perhaps you may like to consider having a reading on this guy?

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I feel you do need a reading on Phillip, Theres a lot to discuss. And issues that need to be resolved. Blessings Deb

over 11 years ago

Hello Ashley, i’m feeling a one-sided situation going on here. I know that you really like this guy but you have done your part, so stop calling/texting him and let him call/text you, don’t you do it all give him something to do that’s if he’s interested. I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!:)

over 11 years ago

He texted me Mon. night then asked me to meet him for lunch Tuesday. Said yes. He told me to call him after i got home from the doctors. I did and i left a message. Didn’t hear anything at all tuesday or yesterday. So yea his actions speak way louder than his words, i want to give up and walk away,but i can’t something tells me to wait just a little longer

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Ashley,

Do not!!! waste your energy on this rude person.

He has shown you nothing but desrespect!!! You are worth more than that.

It is not going to change – he has already shown his true colours and not as not as pretty as you would like.

It is in your interest if you are able to walk away.

Have a nice weekend ESTHER

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

Wait? For what? For him to message again, to get your hopes up when he makes another “date”, then leaves you high and dry and doesn’t show or call to give you a lame excuse as to why he can’t show?

Someone who has a healthy self image would tell this guy to take his messages and shove them already. Why do you feel you are not entitled to a decent guy who keeps his word? And, beyond that, one who has the where with all to let you know if they aren’t going to show?

This is about you, not him.

over 11 years ago

Juli, you are totally right. This seems to be the way he works. The thing is i meet a guy i like him we go out and then never to hear from him again or they just want one thing. I’m begging to wonder if i will ever meet some one. Been talking to a guy name Rick for a mth. He is over seas and is in the army. He will be home this coming weekend. Really looking forward to meeting him and seeing him. Now i wonder if it will be like the same as usual

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 11 years ago

hello, Ashely , I will give you full accurate insight on Phillip,and give you the truth . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth toward you . Many years of reading Love and relationship . Please contact me and you will get accurate insight and time frame . Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is psychic erica i would be gladly to look into this for you i can pick up on the situtation in seconds! im running a $5 & $10 dollar special please look at my profile! call me!

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

he won’t disapear on you….come chat and i will look at when you will actually meet Barbara

over 11 years ago

I have thrown my hands up with Phillip. Been over a week and i’m done. I have decided to concentrate on two great guys that i have met. One being Rick who will be here Sunday. Perry. I have been out with him and i like him. I actually thought i wouldn’t like him because he is so nice,but i do ;)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have some interesting insight that you need to know about Phillip…I have great offers and I am very affordable! Good Luck!