Worried about my TEAS V test

over 11 years ago
atalya didn't upload a photo

Audriana Black (atalya)

4 posts

Hi again, I’m very worried about this exam. This exam is not very easy. You have to pass all the sections to get into the Nursing Program.

I’m just wondering if I did alright and if the acceptance letter is going to come. I’ve been going through alot and it’s been hard to get ready for such an exam with so many situations going on at once. I was on my last try and I had to pass the Math section of it.

I’m just worried because a lot rides on my next school.

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I understand what you are going through Audriana. I have strong vibes towards your situation, and I am available right now to answer all of your questions accurately and detailed! I hope to see you soon Audriana so you can be left with peace of mind and clarity on the situation. Sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/28 TO 5/05!!!!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Audriana Black, I am feeling that you need to put your energy into something positive. This will clear away any worries that you may have. If you need help on doing this. Please feel free to connect me today. I could give you a prayer you say only for you. For free. But you have to connect me for this. Thank you. God bless you!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. for more clarity to the topic future insights and further advise.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)