Anticipating

over 11 years ago

Will my lover return to me? Will I get pregnant?

over 11 years ago
coachsmith20's photo

COACHSMITH (coachsmith20)

9 posts

I can help dear D.O.B. is not needed I will tell all in details.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

with my help and guidance i will bring your lover back in to your life come speak with me trough live chat for more details! god bles

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Karissa,

I would be glad to look into this for you and to help you reunite with your love. We can worry about the getting pregnant after we get you back together.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Karissa, You need to put your mind back into yourself not on a man or a baby. I see good things coming but its the matter of you believing in them. If you want more insight on this. Feel free to connect me! Please read over my reviews and profile!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes ..

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. for more clarity to the topic future insights and further advise.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Karissa, I specialize in this area and I do see good things and opportunities in your near future. I am available right now if you would like to talk more, I can give you the REAL, HONEST, ACCURATE, and DETAILED answers you need right now!! Hope to see you soon Karissa, Sending light and love ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Karissa,

I was going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)