Difference between sugarcoat & the truth

over 11 years ago

How can you tell the difference between truth & hearing what they think you want to hear?

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

the best advise i can give to that is go bye what you feel i senceing strong fibes from you come and see me lets talk im online

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

when you dont want to expet it somtimes .. this is the truth.. but somtomes its what you feel in your heart. if you feel conected with it . if you like you can contact me in chat for a reading. and i wont give you a sugar coat reading but genuine answers you need to know and deserve to have.

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

I was told he loves me but it just doesn’t seem like he does. I understand he has a lot going on but I just don’t know. So I guess yes I’m having a hard time accepting that he does.

over 11 years ago
coachsmith20's photo

COACHSMITH (coachsmith20)

9 posts

Chris do love you dear he just lack the knowledge of knowing how to express himself. But this choice is up to you dear one!!!

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thank you&blessings.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Katrina,

Truth is honest and real,it is facts and it is solid. Sugarcoating is trying to make the truth sound like something that it isnt. Something better and more pleasing to YOUR ear. Its kind of like saying,”Oh you are going to get a new car!” but not telling you it’s going to be a clunker and a money drainer.

If you want truth in a reading,please let me know. Online now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*Hello Katrina, I have a feeling you had a past reading and one of the psychics on here sugarcoated the reading and told you only what you wanted to hear, not what the facts were! I can give you a REAL, TRUE, ACCURATE, DETAILED reading and I’m available right now. I will not sugar coat things and tell you what you want to hear, I will give you the TRUTH 100%!!! I hope to see you soon Katrina so that I can give you the TRUE answers you have been looking for, and leave you at peace with what destiny has to offer. Sending you light and love ~ Kelly ♥ *

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/28 TO 5/05!!!!

over 11 years ago
pam_richards didn't upload a photo

❧ Advisor Pam (pam_richards)

16 posts

Katrina

How can you tell the difference between truth & hearing what they think you want to hear?

Well I guess it lies in how something makes you feel, truth has a ring to it. It may hurt, or feel like clarity, even fill you with joy. I guess the main point is to listen for the truth rather than listening to what you want to hear – you always know the truth when you hear it.

Pam