Totally confused

over 11 years ago

I am totally confused about my future I think I know what I want , a wise woman told me “you know what you want , go with your heart. do people agree with this.

over 11 years ago
krystalclear's photo

Krystal Lee (krystalclear)

5 posts

Hello dear, Please join me for a reading, i’m $1.00 per minute either phone or chat reading, i’d be happy to give you an insight at your strengths and weaknesses and which direction to take by looking at the energies around you dear. Love and Light xo

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well nikki thats the best advice anyone can give BUT!... is it right for everyone??? some people are different some have different paths there on or was on or even headed to so in some cases thats right! but in nothers no well what im trying to say is it all depands on you and your destiny

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

Hello, I am Israel a medium and healer.. I know you want to move on but if you could you would of by now.. please call I will help not with a spell or work but with genuine advice to help you figure this out.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Nikki, I think she was picking up on your personalty. If you want to know what that means come and talk with me in pvt.

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

always the heart never lies and has your best interest at heart:)

come and chat…i will read yor time line and see what’s on the agenda Barbara

over 11 years ago
psylady30's photo

JoAnn (psylady30)

12 posts

I am sorry you are confused. I know it can be hard to follow your heart sometimes. Feel free to chat with me, and I will help guide you.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel following your heart is right.. even though their is times you want to do what you THINK is right in your mind.

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the best future insights and advise.

i hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Nikki,

I’m a HUGE advocate of listening from within and trusting that our deepest impulses will not lead us in the wrong direction.

But, learning to shut the head off, so that can you listen to your heart and relentlessly pursue its desire isn’t always that easy.

It all comes down to moving past the fear.