Break up, Is this a mistake?

over 11 years ago
atalya didn't upload a photo

Audriana Black (atalya)

4 posts

Hi, My boyfriend Jay broke up with me last Saturday. I have been very loving, supportive, and have done so much for him. I’m just wondering if he will realize his mistake and be back. He’s been making awful decisions and just so emotionally wrecked.

I’ve been getting better about the breakup but I want to know what’s ahead and if he’s coming back.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

the best thing to do is to be strong minded about it wich you are but also dont be week hearted. wich is somthing you are as well…

he is coming to the point of realising his mistake, but it wasnt HIS intensions.

i can explain more to you in chat.

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Audriana, Have you thought about looking though a mirror at your mistakes at times. I could help you find a blessing in your life. But you have to hire me to be able to help you more. I hope this helps you. Take time and read over my profile today!

over 11 years ago

I can repair your relationship which may have been drowning. I will help you in every way and make sure you get success.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Audriana,

I am not sure if you ex is wanting to come back or not.

The only way we could tell is to do a relationship spread in Live-Chat.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
atalya didn't upload a photo

Audriana Black (atalya)

4 posts

I have an update on the situation. Jay told one of my friends that he regrets pushing away the person who did care.

I did follow the advice of the advisors I spoke to by being being more positive and just letting him be and things are going good. :)

over 11 years ago

Hello Audriana, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!:)

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

That’s perfect, Audriana. So many times, when someone breaks things off, the other person will pull closer instead of giving that person space. What this does is push that person up against a wall and usually detrimental results ensue.

Sounds as if he has a lot on his plate at this time and is a bit adrift.

Juli

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

sooner than you think chat me and i’ll give you a timeline Barbara

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on your love issues . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth and time frame what is in this person thoughts toward you . Accurate insight and details . Many years of reading the love and romance . Please contact me and you will get the truth . Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is psychic erica i would be gladly to look into this for you i can pick up on the situtation in seconds! im running a $5 & $10 dollar special please look at my profile! call me!

over 11 years ago

if you want straight forward insight without the BS contact me live.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Audriana,

I am online now and available to look into this with you and see what is shown for you in the future. Lets chat and get to the bottom of this situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

for 30 years love and relatioships have been my speciality – come chat – lets take a look Barbara

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further!