whats coming up

over 11 years ago

just want to know whats coming up for me in the next 6-12 months

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i can do a $10 card reading wich tells whats to come within the next 6-12 month. and also deep answers 2 of your questions.

i do feel their is some changes coming your way soon.

come chat with me. ill be delighted to look into this for you.

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tania,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see whats going on and about to happen.Online now to help you!

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Tania, It all the matters of what you are looking forward in these 6 to 12 months is this with your life purpose? If so please look though my profile and reviews!! I hope this makes sense to you! God bless you

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tania,

I have a major playing card spread called the Greater Star Spread that covers all this period.

If you are interested let me know.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details on what is coming up for you in the next six months to 12 months . I will give you accurate honest accurate insight and details in all areas . I read the spirit of the person and what is around them . Many years of give accurate reading . Please contact me -Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is psychic erica i would be gladly to look into this for you i can pick up on the situtation in seconds! im running a $5 & $10 dollar special please look at my profile! call me!