What's Going With Him

over 11 years ago

hi my birthdate is Sept.3, 1982 and female. I’ve been seeing this guy Feb 3, 1975 for almost a year now and wanted to know what’s going on with him? and what you see future wise with this? Thank you

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i see that this guy haves very good intentions for you. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $10. contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

Hi, In his vibration he does care for you, but he is afraid of falling in love. I see that in your past you attract insecure men. I really feel I Can help your Situation in a 10$ unlimited time limit Reading. god Bless you

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i can look into this for you and tell you more of what you need to know. and whats ahead of you in the future. i do sense some changes along the way.

come chat with me, i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.