Thinking

over 11 years ago

Ok I’m wondering what is going on. I got a text message from a guy i just met and he and i have been talking on the phone and texting. His name is Phillip and we have not met in person yet,because he is working. We will meet in May. he sent me a message last night said he couldn’t stop thinking about me and he wasn’t like that usually and he was sorry. Through me for a loop

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading for $10 with no time limit. :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ashley,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

You ask what he is thinking? Please understand this board is not meant to replace Live-Chats. So if you wish a reading done you will need to chose a reader – not necessarily me.

However as a counsellor I would like you to see if you can get hold of a book called MANSLATION by Jeff Mac – he gives some insight into guys thinking and what they mean when talking to you. He also has a website under that name. Very interesting reading.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i can look into this for you and tell you more of what you need to know. and whats ahead of you in the future. i do sense some changes along the way.

come chat with me, i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ashley,

I would be glad to give you some honest insight into this situation. And as a man I can tell you better then some others how he is thinking. ONline now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Ashley, I keep getting over thinking. And not thinking before making an action. If you want to know what this means please contact me. As well read over my profile & feedbacks!!

over 11 years ago

Yes i tend to over think and worry about things. Just he has been not quite his self the last few days and has me a bit worried. I like this guy a lot and feel like he and i click and we are perfect for each other. Don’t want to screw it up

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me ill be glad to look into this for you.

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thank you&blessings.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gifted 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!

over 10 years ago
ms.rose's photo

Ms. Rose (ms.rose)

6 posts

I’m sure you’re getting advice from all around you and that’s just not what you need in this situation. You need someone who you can trust to help you with your gut feelings and combine it with the knowledge of caring spiritual guides.

I’d love to talk to you more soon about your situation.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/02 TO 6/09!!!!