Spider sense alarming!!!

over 11 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

I dont feel this often but if it does. its always true…

Something changed in my gf attitude/behaveviour since she got back from vacation in our country. She spend time with her friends back there ( thats what she said, and whats on the pics)but somehow i feel something strange… what is going on? is she seeing someone? one of her ex perhaps? is she talking to someone who wants to win her heart right now?

This thing that i feel, last time i didnt pay attention to this, it had a devastating impact to my previous relationship i dont it to happen again… PLEASE HELP..

She: Vhandz 1/11/79 me: Nov 3, 1974

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello ! I understand what you are feeling, I specialize in this area, and I can tell you all about whats going on and whats going on with Vhandz. I am available right now if you would like to talk more. I can give you real, detailed, honest, and accurate answers. I can help, if you chose me. I hope to see you soon. Blessings ~ Kelly

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i can help you.. i can give you a full reading for $10 with no time limit. contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi! You’re an 8 and so you can feel straight away when there is imbalance in your life, and when you do, it is always right. what exactly is going on and how to better deal with this I’ll be happy to tell you privately.

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you honestly whats going on here. Please check out my feedback and when you are ready for some real answers and the truth of the matter,let me know. Online now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
whereangelsfly's photo

All four Angels (whereangelsfly)

16 posts

allow me to look it into for you. good luck