i want my ex boyfriend back

over 11 years ago

hey … i was with this man for a 1 year and 2 month and he break up with me since im lost i just want him back in life .. i just want to know he will get back with me .

over 11 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Altavania,

The first question actually is – is he open to coming back?

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Please note sometimes a reader cannot tell you what you wish to hear. We are only tell you what the cards say.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

this man is missing you as much as you miss him, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychictaylorlove didn't upload a photo

PsychicTaylorLove (psychictaylorlove)

16 posts

Hello, I specialize in the broken hearted im a psychic advisor I believe you have been brought here not by chance, but for a reason to use many of my gifts to tap into your situation and love life, your ex bf is feeling very lost right now and doessint know how to reach back to you. you both or not on a balanced road. he is your soul mate but theres many distractions in his way.. would love to help you contact me, and i can help you TaylorLove