For real

over 11 years ago

Hi my name is Ashley. I have been so hurt and have almost lost all hope in ever finding some one. Until a week ago. I met a really nice guy online, He is over seas for another month. So we can not meet until he gets home in May. We seem to click. I was wondering if things would work out with him. I meant to add. There are two men. Rick and i know he isn’t looking for anything serious. The other is Phillip. We have texted and talked on the phone with each other. I do feel more of a connection with Phillip than Rick

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

at this present time dear i do see a strong connection between the 2 of you and i would be happy to perform a love reading for you just come speak with me trough live chat for a reading god bless :)

over 11 years ago

hi, i am seeing many great things happening for you in your love and relationship area, if you would like to explore your future come chat with me, many blessings to you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look into this for you and help you see the right choice in your love life.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ashley,

I would like you get hold of Dr. Phil’s book called “Smart Love” and read the chapter about Internet Dating.

Sorry alarm bells are ringing in me. Unless you both have a webcam so you can view each other – you cannot!!! guarantee that photo is the same person you are e-mailing. This is not meeting someone – this is internet contact only at this stage.

If you wish to discuss this please visit me in Live-Chat.

This is a public forum and therefore I do not provide answers here.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_sophia_nyc's photo

psychic sophia (psychic_sophia_nyc)

2 posts

i dont see it getting any more seriose then just friends not the one but there is a person coming very soon thru a mutal friend come chat with me