stupid

over 11 years ago

I did a stupid thing last night and slept with my ex. we broke up sept 2009 but still kept in contact and were sleepin together to he got engagaed then i made a break from him. he due get married oct this year. we started contactin each other xmas again and i ahd moment of weakness last night!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gillian,

It is good that you recognize you made a mistake. However it is NOT!!! GOOD you are putting yourself down.

We are all human. We all make mistakes. However on that note you first mistake was keeping contact at all with your ex. assuming you did not need to – as in no children involved.

On that note I would like to introduce you to the the Break-Up Commandments by Greg Brendt.

The 10 Commandments for getting over a breakup are some ideas put forward in a book called ““ It’s Called a Breakup Because it’s Broken” writing by Greg Behrendt & Amiira Ruotola-Behrendt.

1. DO NOT SEE YOUR EX (unless there are issues with regardings to parenting – you share a child together)

2. GET YOURSELF A BREAKUP FRIEND

3. GET RID OF YOUR EX-PARTNER STUFF

4. GET YOUR BODY INTO SOME TYPE OF PHYSICAL MOTION EVERY DAY.

5. DON’T WEAR YOUR BREAKUP OUT INTO THE WORLD

6. NO BACKSLIDING This is a biggie. No backsliding means: a) No getting together with your ex for coffee etc. b) No little phone calls, SMSs or e-mail to see how your ex is getting along. c) NO SEX!! With your ex anyway.

Quite a lot of people actually break this one, so you are not alone in this.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i can explain more to you in an offical reading with me in chat. i can pick up more for you and tell you what you need to know.. not somthing you ALREADY know..

come chat with me with 5 mins free and 10$ card reading . sound good?

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gillian,

I am putting an article on the board under News & Articles because what I gave you there was in brief format.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hi Gillian. I definitely can understand your confusion and frustration right now. I really do hope you can make peace with all this but meantime, I’m here to help if you want to see what will happen or what path the two of you are on, etc. I’m new to this site but not new to readings by any means so please let me know if there’s any help I can offer you. Much love to you!

Namaste,

Starseed Davina