Future

over 11 years ago

Im curious about knowing when will I have kids?...my b day is 5/3/91…im askin because alot of women I know are getting pregnant

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

hi I am picking up a lot of energy around you and it shows me that you were meant to have three children but it shows me that you lost one of them come chat with me

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Good morning. I believe I can be of help to you. I can give you some insight and clarity about your future involving children marriage and other things to come into your life.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i have good news to tell you not only bout children but your love life. come chat with me 5 mins free!

over 11 years ago

Hi lee ive been wanting to talk to u….but your always busy

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ive been wanting to talk to you 2. im avb now you can come visite me in chat

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

This is just a little conversation – there is no need for you to come into see me in Live-Chat for a reading.

Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER