I Love Him

over 11 years ago

I love someone very much. We have been going out for about 18 wonderful months (at least until my youngest daughter moved home)& recently we broke up for about a month. Yesterday we got together & spent all night & most of the night together. We said alot of things, put everything on the line & made up. The challenge is, he invited his ex to spend 10 days with him while we were broken up & now he said he twice as confused. What will he do during this time, as he cannot refund the airline ticket?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babara,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Please visit me in Live-Chat if interested. This is a public forum so I do not post comments of a personal nature here.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

relationships sometimes is hard on the heart. There are many people involved in this issue. You, him, your daughter and his ex. We need to look at all these people. Even though it is a relationship between you and him the decisions that you are making are because of other people involved. So we need to look at each person and veiw what their intent is so you can make the best decision for you.

If you are intersted, call me and we will look into that.

Sending you love and light

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look into this for you and see whats ahead of your love life and what are his intentions of doing,, he is at crossroads but i feel he will make the right path..

please feel free to visit me in chat. ill be glad to explain more and get more intune with you.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello! Would love to help you come chat with me i and i can definitely help you! :)

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

hi Barbara my name is donna its been a good 18months for you and him the last six months its been more your efforts than his looking to find out more chat with me

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well dear after reading your message i see some bad and some good and i think there are many things for you to do but i wanna tell you in privite come and chat with me online let me help you with this problam

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Barbara,

I have never heard of an airline you couldnt refund a ticket through personally. In fact I have gotten refunded myself for one. IN any event,this whole thing stinks to high heaven and no good is going to come from having his ex stay with him for 10 days. Putting her under his roof for 10 days is going to make him give in to her,in more ways then one. Come to me for a chat reading and we will look deeper into this and I will give you some more honest answers.

Blessings!

Bluedragon