the unprofessional" BOSS"

over 11 years ago

I had a negative experience with my supervisor over the phone this morning because I needed to call off due to a death in the family and he hung the phone up in my face. I feel his behavior is very unprofessional and this is not the 1st time he has displayed unprofessional behavior with me or anyone else but I always and always will stand up for myself. I’m not sure how I am perceived by other supervisor’s but tomorrow I plan on putting in for a transfer. Is this frivolous? Will this transfer be granted or will he give me problems and fire me?

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello casey I can tell you whats going to happen and what you sould do come via chat me now

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Casey, I understand whats going on, and I feel strong vibrations towards it. I am available right now if you would like to talk further, I can tell you whats going to happen and what you should do. sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

It is not frivolous to be wish to be treated with dignity and respect which this particular supervisor has failed to do. In my opinion – Go for It.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Thanks Esther! I realize I can’t worry about the outcome no matter who I am or what someone think of me or my performance! I deserve respect! If I lose my job for demanding my respect than I will kiss it good bye and happily leave with my dignity!!!!