Does he love me still?

over 11 years ago

I’m married have been for 4years. Hubby and I seem very distant and I can’t help but have a feeling that’s so strong he’s keeping some kind of secrete from me. What? I don’t know. Or is it simply that he’s fallen out of love with me?

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I wll tell when this will happen i can tell you if he is interested in you come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nikki,

It is normal in marriages for both people’s feelings to change over the course of time.

However to answer your question please come into Live Chat this is a public forum.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Nikki, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hi Nikki, this is normal for marriage, and I have had many people come to me with this same problem. My guides are telling me many good and interesting things regarding this issue. Please come visit me in chat and I can answer any questions you have accurately and detailed. I’m available right now, and I hope to see you soon so I can help you. Sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi nikki how are you? im lee:)

from what i SENSE from your post..the realiosnhip changes very suddenly .. and i see he isnt the same person you first feel in love with lalty.. he didnt fall out of love with you.. but i do feel their is somthing he wants to tell you but has been holdiing back and acting odd about it. i would like to look further into this for you to see what it is he is not telling you and whats to come for the 2 of you in the future.

we have much to talk about. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Nikki,

I wouldn’t be able to tell you something like that from a forum post,and neither would any one else. A real psychic needs to make a connection and that can be done only in a chat reading. I am online now and would be glad to do a session with you so you can know what you need to know.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nikki,

I totally agree with Robin.

By the way I have also studied counselling if you are more open to someone who has studied human behaviour.

All the best ESTHER