so lost..

over 11 years ago

DOB – 04/08/89

Had mega problems with 06/13/86 and been told two different things by psychics. One says yes he will come around, other says no.

I’m so tired of being hurt by this guy. I need some clarity!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julie,

Instead of a psychic – perhaps you would consider speaking to person with counselling – me. I am not a psychic – I am an astrologer/card reader with counselling skills into the bargain.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Julie I understand the problems you are having with this man, please come visit me in chat and we can talk more. I can give you insight on the situation and also give you the clarity you so desperately need. I am available right now, and Im down to earth, compassionate, and an accurate psychic I can help you hun! Hope to see you soon! Sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I wll tell when this will happen i can tell you if he is interested in you come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings