money problems

over 11 years ago

hi I’m running out of money. I need to sell my house but in the mean time will my finances improve? Thank you

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

Hello dear, i am picking up on that there seems to be a negtive enrgey comeimg from your work thats makeing your finaces go low, i can help inprove tham chat with me for more info.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be gladly to help solve this for you come via chat me now

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maria,

Sorry to hear about your stress. I would like you if possible??? to try and stop worrying about this – YES easily said than done I save you telling me.

Here the reason why – Worry is that negaative energy you are carrying around in the house and when people visit your environment they pick up negativity – not a good selling point.

So from today, please look for what is right in your life rather than what is wrong and see if you can create a happy place for buyers to visit.

Please do not take this as my critizing you – I am out point out that currently the Law of Attraction is in the negative.

Once you start creating positive thought waves – things will turn around for you.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Maria, first off I have good feelings on you selling your house, I think you will have a great outcome. I can give you more insight into your financial life and more if you come visit me in chat. I am available right now and can help you! Sending love and light in this stressful time ~ Kelly ♥