Love life

over 11 years ago
ladybug0117 didn't upload a photo

ladybug0117

2 posts

Dob 05/28/88 tob 05:59pm pob detroit, mi. What is going to happen in my love life in the near future?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ladybug,

Are you asking about between you and a particular person? I am currently running a $10 relationship spread at present but I only use that spread if you have someone in mind?

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ladybug0117 didn't upload a photo

ladybug0117

2 posts

Yes, dob 02/05/90.

over 11 years ago

Hello Ladybug, (love your name:) I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

yes I can help you come send me a email and I will look in to this right away for you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I See this year your going to find your stable happiness. no more coming and going. but …their is more for me to tell you about this. i see their is somthing you need to know asap. come visit me in chat and i can explain to you more.

over 11 years ago

My birthday April 20, Christopher’s birthday May 12. Will we work out?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Leslie,

For future reference start you own posts – you are currently under one started by ladybug.

Leslie we could look at that for you in Live-Chat. I am going to assume you are new here at Bitwine. This is a public forum and I do not discuss people’s relationships here.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra