friend saying i love you

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

why is my much younger guy friend suddenly telling me quite often that he loves me and i am beautiful and amazing? does he have feelings for me?

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

that seems to answer itself, Sherry! what’s better than loving a person you already love and understand? does it make you uncomfortable because he’s interesting or because you’re not interested at all? Let me know…

Namaste!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I well tell when this will happen i can tell you if he\she really cares of if this is your soulmate? come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I FEEL HE HAS DEVELOPED FEELINGS FOR YOU OVER TIME. ..I SEE MANY CHANGES COMING FOR YOU. PLEASE COME JOIN ME IN CHAT. I CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT THIS GUY AND MORE OF WHATS AHEAD OF YOU IN THE FUTURE. WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I feel that he is feeling connected to you and is attracted to you! I see many POSITIVE changes for you in your near future. Please come visit me in chat and I can tell you what hes feeling and answer any questions that you may have. I hope to see you soon, Sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥