love life

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

what does this summer bring for me in a way of love? Will i be single or have a bf?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i see that this summer haves many great things and opportunities coming your way, including love, come chat with me for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi! This is the year when doors will be opening everywhere, just keep your eyes open. I agree with Adviser hannah: everywhere there will be and there are now oportunities in all areas of your life: keep on the look out! Good luck!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

We could do a general spread for the next three months and it will show you want your options are? Remember someone can ask you out – are are free to refuse??

Look forward to doing this in Live-Chat with you.

All the best for the new week ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Sherry. I would like to begin by telling you that I feel very positive things in your near future. Many opportunities, and I do see a new man coming soon. I think you would be surprised at all the things that lie ahead of you!! I am available right now if you would like to come visit and we can talk further. I can give you an accurate, detailed reading, and help give you insight on whats to come. Hope to see you soon Sherry. sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago

will i have children and will i reunite with my ex or should i move on. if so when do you see someone entering my life