Good or bad turn?

over 11 years ago

Well it had been a few months I hadnt heard anything form a guy I care a lot about. Well this past Friday he met me for a few minutes and talked some. But he admitted to having a lot of memories pop up and missing me lately when we talked later on the phone. We was really doing good talking for a few minutes, but then he just went all silent and I havent heard from him since then. Whats this mean for me? Is he wanting to try this relationship again or just playing with me? And will it work this time? Can someone just let me know what you see or feel with this. My dob is October 2,1980 K. And his is August 19, 1980 D. Honest answers only please. Thank you all in advance. Blessed be!!

over 11 years ago
spiritualguide didn't upload a photo

MIKKI "PSYCHIC LOVE ADVISER" (spiritualguide)

1 post

purely honest answer based on my calculations. just call me on bitwine.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I well tell when this will happen hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I would like to speak to you about this as soon as you can speak with me. I will offer you free mins in live chat contact me live. 20+ years experience, I’ve helped many let me help you too!

over 11 years ago

Thank you all for the replies. I dont have computer access right now on my phone. But I will come chat when I have a computer in front of me. Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i see that this guy really misses you and have’s great intentions for you. live chat with me for more info. :)

over 11 years ago

Thank you all

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:) ,

over 11 years ago

Thank you all but things are goin back down hill now so I dont know whats really happening.