Is he the right one for me?

over 11 years ago

Ive been with my partner now for just over a year.. Things havent always been easy, we have split a couple of times but got back together again. I do feel that he is the one, but am scared that he may walk away for good and break my heart, as well as my childrens hearts.. Am I worrying over nothing? Id love him to marry me one day x

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I well tell when this will happen hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Hi I definitely feel he’s the one for you dear. I can see why the break ups are even coming to surface in the first place. I would like to speak to you about this as soon as you can speak with me. I will offer you free mins in live chat contact me live. 20+ years experience, I’ve helped many let me help you too!

over 11 years ago

Thanks both of you, my dob is 15/06/1973 & my partners is 18/09/1973 if this helps?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI ,Sarah,

If you would like honest answers to your questions,I am online now to help. Blessings always!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

Relationships are sometimes hard. A lot of time it depends on the work that both of you put into it. We can look at this and the whole situation. If interested I am online and will be happy to answer your questions and reveal if the path you are on is right for you.

Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

somtimes you do get insecure but thne you feel safe with him that he wont break your heart.. i dont feel he would. but their is somthing on his mind that has been causing him to act a little difrent towards you .

come join me for chat. ill be glad to explain more to you hun:) ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

Psychiclee I would like to find out more but cant get flash player on my phone, how can I contact you?

over 11 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hi Sarah. I’m sorry you’re going through such a difficult period with your relationship. I can relate and have helped a lot of clients deal with situations like this. If you are interested, while I’m a new advisor on this site, I’m by no means new to the industry and would love to be able to help you. Either way, I hope you find the answers you need. Much love to you!

Namaste, Starseed Davina

over 11 years ago
psychictaylorlove didn't upload a photo

PsychicTaylorLove (psychictaylorlove)

16 posts

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE IN A GOOD WAY THAT YOU WILL LIKE CONTACT ME