the number change or brother ?

over 11 years ago
lonestar10.8 didn't upload a photo

lonestar10.8

20 posts

about my mother being worried and stressed could it be the changing the number on me with the new step dad that she feels bad now about him or her changing the phone number on me like that or my brother in trouble as always again thats who she worries and cares about the most i know i have been told shes not doing good and drinking on here i dont want to be putting anyone down but you cant blame me to not react untile some one picks up on her more like they really are there and descibes things and people down there more better so fare readings are more general and and anybody can come up with that on things ive said so i would haft to go at this point with its about my brother since i have never been contacted by my mother

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

i know we spoke before but i want to help come speak with me now trough live chat god bless

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

thanks

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

i just might be right one or the other some things im on my own about and judging from her actions to me and always getting my brother out of jail and making exueses for him i would haft to go with common sence its one or the other i would haft to say my brother cause i just cant forget what she did and how she acted twards me

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

I would ask you first to calm down and take 3 deep breaths before going any further. Now, don’t forget we have been gifted with the sense of speech and, as long as you can maintain yourself calm, this whole thing can be resolved with a simple talk with your mother. I’m sure you have or can get her new number. If you have problems thinking of this in a calmly matter at all, get in touch with me and I’ll give you some tips.

Namaste!

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

no i have a good reason to know why she or he changed the number i was getting tired of him playing her every time he thought that she might leave he would put on a show of crying and a fake heart attack and to top it off crying he dident want to live and was going to kill him self and the fact i had not seen her in a long time and that he got his way i could not see her at all so i told her will i see you again and why dont you come up to see me ware people are normal and theres no drama meaning him and his daughter and my trouble making brother so theres a good chance she changed the number because she made her choice so i dont need a speacal insight to reason who did what and why she chose to leave me behind for ever cause they told her to by saying its him or us and the number they made it unlisted so to make it to ware i cant find her i know i have tried she made her choice and i can bet thats what happened i can almost say yes for sure by thinking back how and what she and the rest said and did so im about ready to exept it that the truths right in front of me she wouldent had played in to it if she dident love him after all he aint a good actor so she chose some guy that she dident even get to know and married in 3 days over her own son thanks anyway