black dog

over 11 years ago
narmin didn't upload a photo

Narmin (narmin)

3 posts

What does it mean when u see a black dog? I have seen it for past 3 days in the row now…its weird because I can see it there but then when I look properly…its gone…is it a demon?

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Narmin, first off I would like to say that what you are seeing IS in fact a spirit. I can channel these spirits and communicate with it and give you all the details you want to know. Sending you Light and Love ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I am available right now Narmin, if you would like to chat more ~

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I just working on a case with a Dog! that had a bad spirit in him! But I feel that this is a warning!!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

a black dog is a warning that someone is sending you negativity. Black is the color of deceit and things hidden. there’s some things you need to know.. blessings dear :)

over 11 years ago
josephmiller didn't upload a photo

Intuitve lee (josephmiller)

2 posts

yes come and chat whit me black dogs are bad energy it was a bad prason in the pass that have pass on

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Its not a spirit,its just a dog. Let me know if you want some truth about this situation.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well dear what it really means is someone in your life has a dark! secert or something in your future is darks from what i’m looking at you’ll need a cleansing or candle my dear cause i only did a little bit of looking and i see some secerts coming in please come talk to me so i can explain everything to you (i’m online now!.)

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

its a very strong darkness and i wanna get red of it…..