Stressed

over 11 years ago

I need a reading regarding my lost necklace. Can anyone do a $10 reading for me? I need to fine my necklace before summer comes!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nini,

I can using a method called Horary Astrology. However this comes with a warning, sometimes the chart may show it is lost and never coming back.

It is a flat fee of $10. I will do the chart and write and report and send you the details later. It is not done in Live Session because I need to carefully analyze the chart before making comments, that why a flat fee rather than by the min.

Special note with regards to lost items. You need to be the sole owner of either that item or animal as in a small pet – cat, dog or large animal horse or cattle or the chart will give a confusing answer.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Nini, I can do a 15 minute reading for only 10. I will help you find what you need, please come visit me in chat and I will be glad to help. Light and Love ~Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do have the right hanswer for you . if you would like to know honest answers and future insights … then feel free to contact me. ill be glad to help you kindly. hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)