lost and confused

over 11 years ago

I just need a little bit of direction as to what i need to do with my life. Iam going through alot of issues dealing with my relationship,career, lose of job, and health issues. But my question is i just do not know what to do with my life or where to start i do not have many friends or family to go to for help. All iam asking for is a little bit of direction on where i need to invest my time on.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi johnathan. im lee. im sorry to hear about your job loss. but i feel somthing life changing is coming for you. i would like to tell you what this is and give you the best future insight and advise possible. im picking up very strong vibes for you .i hope you can come visit me in chat soon. i have many things to tell you. i hope to hear from you soon. TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi sweetie i would be more than happy to help you contact me now :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jonathan,

I am online and available to help you now. I would be glad to guide you in the proper direction.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Johnathan, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
moondust didn't upload a photo

-- Sasha -- Your future is ... (moondust)

19 posts

Hey there! Boy I can see you’ve gone through a lot, I’m new to bitwine, but I’m sure I can help you regarding a great way to start and how to open up for new possibilities and happiness <3 ~ Hugs, Sasha

over 11 years ago
angelicguide didn't upload a photo

Zhun trein (angelicguide)

21 posts

hi jonathan i am here to guide people like you in right direction contact me for furhter guidence i will direct you blessings angelicguide

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Johnathan i am Kelly. I feel strong vibrations on your issue, I am a counselor, psychic, and I have a degree in bachelors of science in psychology. I love helping others, and I can feel strong vibrations towards you, please come visit me in chat and I will help you. love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Johnathon,

Like tranquilove above I have also study psychology.

Numerology maybe of assistance here.

The first 3 mins is free

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
s123456789 didn't upload a photo

♥♥sial zenthine♥♥ (s123456789)

4 posts

Dear Johnathon,

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/244551-s123456789

all u have to do just click on the link. i will feel pleasure by showing you right direction.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!