Uncertain

over 11 years ago
rhymetime didn't upload a photo

rhymetime

1 post

There’s one particular woman, her initial is K 7/8/77 if you need it and I’m just wondering where things are headed with her. She has been very insecure regarding a woman named D 12/26/82 and I’ve told her not to be and that there is no relationship with this woman. I know that I am the cause of some of the insecurity. I just need her to stop with the questions and accusations.

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I feel strong vibrations, please come to my chat and I will help you!!

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Love and Light ♥

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well she is insecure due to her realy haveing strong feelings for you and she does see her slef in s erious realionhsip wiht you but she doesnt want to be hurti would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :) .

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Lets take a look into this situation and see what lies ahead for you. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicreader.. didn't upload a photo

Sharon (psychicreader..)

3 posts

hey, dont take tension dear am here to help you….u can join me….

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rhymetime,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

Even though you “know” there is no relationship with this other woman, the one whom you want to convince of this fact is still going to need time to believe that. If you would like a reading regarding the relationship and whether she will be able to move past the insecurity you feel you may have had a hand in creating, come visit me in Live chat, or you can message me here and we can arrange a time to talk.

Juli

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can stop all concern from her if you would allow me to help you. Contact me live.. 25 years experience!