I Feel Tortured

over 11 years ago

I’m opening myself up here. I want to know why I always think that the women I am with are having sex with their son. I hate thinking this way HELP Please Robert from NZ

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I can help you. I specialize in healing and I am a certified counselor. please come visit me in chat and I will kindly help you ~ Love and Light

over 11 years ago
psychicaurora didn't upload a photo

psychicaurora

1 post

It seems to me that this goes far back into your past, there is something that you have blocked out something that has been hiding in the shadows to try to torture you. contact me and we can discover why this is happening

over 11 years ago
psychicella215 didn't upload a photo

PsychicElla (psychicella215)

4 posts

hi there im one of the psychics here on bitwine i would love to help you on your situation and what is going on i would like to offer you 5 free minutes…and i am also 50cents a minute and i do offer specials on readings its your choice please contact me for honest and accurate advise its time to receive your answers..thank you

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Robert,

As a counsellor I agree with psychicaurora.

I believe you need to find the root of this type of thinking but I am sorry to all psychics – I have a nasty feelings about this and I believe it should be handled in the therapist office only. My opinion on the topic.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

dear i can solve your problem and i am help when i solve other problem . your answer will be waiting for you contact me as soon as possible. thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

If you would like to discuss this obsession you have further and have me take a look at your chart, contact me via chat. I will be tonight. Or you can send me a message here and we can arrange a time. Juli

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

It’s a problem within yourself dear I can rid you of that problem. Contact me live. I have 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

This is somthing that has troubled you in your past life, your thouhts of it has haunted you in your past relationships as well, i have more to tell you i can help solve this problem for you, come join me in chat.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Robert,

I would be glad to talk to you in a session about this and see what can be done. Look over my feedback,see what others have said about my work,and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
angelicguide didn't upload a photo

Zhun trein (angelicguide)

21 posts

hi you have serious problem contact me i wll solve your problem regards angelicguide