Asking for Prayer

over 11 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I know I ask for readings, but this time I just ask for prayer to heal my broken heart. It sux to be hurt and not know what to do with yourself while you wait for new beginnings. I just hope someone will read this and find it in their heart to pray for me. I never ask for much but for someone to love me the same way I love them. I am depressed over love, but I hope to find someone to love. For now, just prayers. Thanks for anyone who read this sad note of my emotional debilitation as anything is appreciated. bye, toree

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i will keep you in prayer hun. listen your a wonderfull young lady dont let some guy from your past affect your brighter future. keep your head up and your faith strong on god! their is many things for me to tell you about your future and things you do need to know. and i do want to look further into this for you and help you follow the rights paths of life of where you be happy. i hope you can visit me in chat soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I specialize in healings and relationships. I am also a certified life coach. I would love for you to come visit me in chat, I know I could help you!! I will definately keep you in prayer, but if you come to my chat I can do a healing session on you that will heal your broken heart!!! Come check it out, you will be amazed at the results!!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toree,

I assist you in getting over your break relationship I would like to recommend the following book:

IT IS CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

Dear Toree , my all best wishes with you . i want give you proper solution for that condition please contact me as soon as possible . best of luck ROCKSTAR

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment