My car keys went missing!!?

over 11 years ago

This last Sunday, my 2yr old neice got a hold of my car keys when I was in the shower.. I looked all over the place in my house, cleaned it spotless.. but still no sign of my car keys.. Its been 3 days already!! I really need help from a psychic to see if their abilities can locate my missing keys.. I would appreciate it greatly!! I have a 3 yr old daughter and my job is in jeopardy :’( somebody please help me!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago

Are y’all willing to help me?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angelica,

In case you had not noticed all the readers did invite you to visit them in Live-Chat.

This board is only for posting questions – free of charge.

However readings themselves are not free except for a 3 min introduction period.

You may like to read my article under News & Articles called – Having a Reading at Bitwine still on Page One.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dedar Angelica,

Forgot to mention yesterday that having a Horary Chart done cost $10.00.

I send you the answer via e-mail after you have agreed to the charge.

All the best ESTHER