Would like second opinion.

over 11 years ago

Donna Cheatham 2/7/63 Fla, 9:45 am. I would like to see what someone sees coming in changes to me in the next 6 months please…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Donna,

I am online now if you would like a reading to look into this situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I would love to help you, I am tuned in to you please come visit in my chat and I will give you clarity! Thank you ~ LOVE and LIGHT ♥

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

I would be glad to take a look at your chart in a live chat. You would need to include your city though for a chart to be cast. I will be available tonight. Juli

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

DEAR, I AM ONLINE CONTACT ME best of luck ROCKSTAR

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment