Need help to understand an insult

over 11 years ago

4 months ago, one of my best friend insulted me in a way that, any person will fall into depression after so much insult. The guy always talk to me for the knowledge, I have shared with him. Now he is completely denying that he learn anything from me and on top of it, he is saying, he was tolarating my phone calls out of simpathy. When I was avoiding him, again he was calling me.I am a quite well known professional person. He is also professionally successfull, then what make him insult me so much!! Please help me to understand. I am not able to forget the insident, as I thought he is one of my good friend. He also did send me spam email and mobile messages. Please help me for free today.

over 11 years ago

Hello Nadia, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago

Please help me for free in the forum.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well i feel he is mixed up right now and so are you . the both of you dont know wheither to keep it ias frieands or professional or maybe he wants more. but i see their is someone who is cufusing him, this is all i can see for you just trhough medtiaion, but i need you to contact me live so i can see more for you in the $10 card reading.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nadia,

Sorry to hear of your upset with this so-called friend.

There is an old saying – with friends like this, who needs enemies. Sorry I feel this person has such a low sense of self that they feel to make herself/himself? feel good – they need to make you feel bad about yourself.

DO NOT LET THIS PERSON DESTROY YOUR SELF-ESTEEEM.

I strongly recommend you seeking counselling to grieve and heal from this.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

the problem is, you are asking about someone’s attitude towards you, yet you exude and arrogance and selfishness and unprofessional attitude (not to mention poor grammar and spelling, but I will give because I am sure English is not your first language) that presupposes your ignorance to the human condition. What do you do for a living? Can I ask you to give me something for free because I’m anxious about someone thinks about me? We have to pay bills and make a living so stop begging for free things. He told you how he feels why do you need a reading? That’s pretty straight forward to me.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello Nadia,

If you would like some truthful and honest answers to this situation please connect with me for a reading. I am online and available now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!