Will I ever get pregnant?

over 11 years ago

Hi! I have been married for over 8 years now and 4 years ago my dh and I adopted a wonderful baby boy…since then we have tried off/on to get pregnant…naturally and going to the dr. My 1st cycle of hardcore meds I conceieved but it ended early due to horomonal issues. We are now in our 3rd cycle of hardcore meds again and we are in the waiting game of not knowing we are/aren’t pregnant. My 1st cycle getting pregnant my husband was very optimistic about it working that cycle and while it ended in m/c he was right. This cycle he’s been saying that all along…I’d love to be as optimistic as my husband but I am the worry-wart see the glass as empty kind of person and until I take a test to know for sure I won’t believe it. I really beyond anything want to be pregnant…have another child and be done with all this. My son is at the point where he asking for a brother/sister an I just don’t know what to say. Can anyone help?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Callie,

I would be glad to look into this with you and offer any advice I can on fertility,and can help you like I have 100s of others in your situation. Online now and able to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know…I see a bright future ahead of you…I am very affordable…and I am looking forward to helping you find the insight and answers to you problems…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I specialize in healing and fertility. Please come to my chat and I will help you. I can also do a healing session, so You will be more likely to get pregnant, Please come visit me in chat ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

I am a psychic and reader here if you have any questions let me help you with a reading. Love, Money, General Readings. I have many spreads to choose from if you like you can take your pick.