is it over for him and i?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My boyfriend, his mother, my mother and me all ended up in a huge disagreement this evening and his mother told me she never wanted to see me again and told me to never contact her son ever again.

I know my boyfriend is hurt by things i said and im hurting pretty badly as well. Will he contact me soon? Or is it over for good for us? I am so heartbroken over all of this.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago

Hello Sherry, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know…come and chat with me…so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

i can answers all your questions about the situation and tell you what he is feeling right now come chat with me

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

sherry i dont feel it is over yes their was hurt in the past. but his LOVE for you isnt.over. i would like to tell you more af whats ahead for the 2 if you and when you will hear from him agian.we have lots to chat bout hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello NO its not over would realy like to help you with these circumstances and give you genuine insight and advise. i hope to hear from you soon im online now ,thanks

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

I keep seeing a dog chasing it’s tail.

I often find when I get this picture there is some major unlying issue? that is not being deal with.

The result tend to be a off/no relationship.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

All situations can be dealt with ..But you need the correct way to put back things the way they need to be. I have many years experience and not here to sugar coat things and tell you what you want to hear, but tell you what you need to hear. I know you are hurting and in need of spiritual in site. Contact me, You wont be disappointed!!

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Its been a couple days already and no contact from him. I have no way of contacting him so its all up to him to contact me. Im hurting so badly and need to talk with him desperately. Can anyone see when he will contact me?

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Give him some space , clear your self from the negative energy . Try some charka mediation. I think hes just gonna contact you , shouldn’t be too much longer , message me for reading .

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

I spoke to him very briefly early this evening. I asked him if he would come to my house tomorrow or the day after so we could talk. He told me he would text me tonight and let me know if he had to work or not tomorrow and let me know when he would come to my house. He never texted though, i didnt hear anything from him tonight, will he come visit with me soon as he said he would?

over 11 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Reclaim your love, respect and peace of mind. Get back everything what was meant to be yours! It also helps you in achieving instant luck whether it is in love, companionship and career.

There are also break-up spells, vengeance spells and others that will help you in getting rid of all the obstacles and barriers in your life. Lead a smooth path to success. Seek Fay’s guidance today!

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

will i get to see him soon? or will he text soon?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

I am logged into live-chat right now if you care to visit.

Please understant that posting questions is a free service when is comes to the Community Board.

However, having an actual reading on your question is not.

The Introduction period of 3 mins is so the reader can get your details as in name, DOB with year plus the question you need looking at.

Then you will be require to accept the payment charges via your PayPal account.

If you love Bitwine and love reading our posts in the articles, then please very so often open your wallet and help keep us all here for the future.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

There are many professionals here trying to earn your confidence.

Consider an in depth reading with me. I can tell you exactly what’s going on in his mind…and yours.

I wish you the best in everything.

Ori Wisdom

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can heal the broken hearted! and get communication back contact me live!