hoping

over 11 years ago
jenjen17 didn't upload a photo

jenny (jenjen17)

11 posts

right about now i feel like my world is ending and the pain that my ex (16/03/1961) has caused me will never ease.i just want someone to tell me the truth i am at a real loss at the moment i cant afford to pay so dont ask im sorry when will i find somewhere to live and be happy is all i ask

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

O.K. Jenny,

Got you – you cannot afford to pay.

So I will help you but not with a free readings because we cannot afford to give out free readings as we will not be here in the future if we give away free too often. It the the maths of the world – money is required for bills.

So to assist you I would like to point out a few things to assist you.

I would like to you get hold of a couple of books to process this break up and the pain.

Book one – is actually called “Being Happy” by Andrew Mathews – been around for years – you most likely can borrow from the library. It helps with dealing with depression and get you back on track to a happier future.

Second book to assist with processing the breakup. It is called IT IS CALLED A BREAK-UP BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN – try the library again.

All the best Esther

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do see your happiness is ahead of you soon. but you have to have a pos vibe. in order for good things to come your way.

over 11 years ago
jenjen17 didn't upload a photo

jenny (jenjen17)

11 posts

thankyou psychiclee at least you have given me some hope for happiness as for you Esther your bluntness and uncompassionate reply only adds more depressive feelings to an already depressed soul even if i could i pay i wouldnt ask for you, sometimes you just need to hear things will get better

All the best Jenny

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27 TO 3/06!!!!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know…come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jenny,

I was trying only to give you the tools to help yourself whilst going through this difficult time.

Actually so is PsyhicLee – she is talking about the Law of Attraction which is keeping your thoughts positive which in itself could assist with depression.

Things will always get better if you are currently going through a difficult time. It is like the Wheel of Fortune.

When you are down there is only one way to up – on a upswing. However, that does not usually happen overnight but over a period of a couple of months.

Have a nice weekend and all the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello dear im online now ! if you like to talk and i specialize in the love life im hear to answer your questions lets chat ,thanks