predictions came true..THANKYOU!

over 11 years ago

I would just like to thank a few readers, Nicole,Blue Robin,Andrew and Lee.. i have had dealings with these readers over the last few months and all have been spot on with a time frame they predicted for me to take a trip with my ex, (he arrives back in Australia tomorrow), our trip details were made today we are meeting in Cairns on wednesday,I really hope the rest of your predictions come true as you all predicted alot of the same things,you guys are awesome. and im eternally greatful for your insight that you have given me. thankyou so much..and i will be back on next week for an updated reading,:-)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im glad you see your predictions coming fo ryou. an dim glad to hear bout your vaca. i would love to do a folllow up for you an d see what this trip may bring for the 2 of you. i hope to hear from you soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

Glad I could help and I believe the other things I sensed will occur as well. Keep me posted and blessed be always!

:)

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

so many psychics lol

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Yes Neutral and to make things even harder, so many different personalities and styles of reading.

I am guilty of being straight to the point but at the same time I do not lead people up the garden path. LOL

Everyone have a nice weekend.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello im introducing myself to you im new psychic to this comapany but been doing readings over 5 years and born with the gift if you like to chat with me im online now ! and im running alot of specials and affordble , thanks gb !