At a crossroads... which choice should I make??

over 11 years ago
crystalclear111 didn't upload a photo

crystalclear111

4 posts

If a psychic here can give me a detail about myself through this forum that would help confirm his or her connection to me, I would love to do a reading. I need advice about a decision I need to make in my life.

over 11 years ago
crystalclear111 didn't upload a photo

crystalclear111

4 posts

Anyone?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Crystal,

I pulled one Leomond Card and I got No 28 – The Man.

So either you are a very romantic male personality, as this guy is stting on a chair deep in thought with a rose in his hand, or

you are enquiring about a romantic situation.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi crystal. i do feel your at crossroads with this guy and you heart says hold on but your head is confused. i can pick up more for you. through the free 3 mins free in the intruduction. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello crystal if u like to have a reading done im online now ! at affordlbe prices i have $10.oo speciles and also great deals i been doing readings for over 5 years and born with the gift i can tell you past ,present, future etc. so lets see what the tarots have for you i have the instight you need i hope to hear from you and i also can give you advice and giude you thorugh thanks !

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Crystal,

It actually would help us – the readers, if we had your exact question on what? on need to make a decision on.

All the best Esther

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some important insight to tell you, come and chat with me, so I can help you further. Thanks! Be Blessed!