My ex

over 11 years ago

Hi, I went to different sites, spent money for psychics to get a good insights but nothing can really explain my real situation with my ex boyfriend. I’m wondering if anyone could tell me what does my ex boyfriend think and feels about me? is he willing to bring me back, is there a chance for us to be together again, to start a relationship or he’s already in love with someone else or has a new love interest? It baffles me most of the time since he’s hiding a lot of things from me like, not giving me the benefit to know whether he has dated or not, or if he has moved on so that I don’t have to wait for him anymore. He’s my first love by the way and don’t get me wrong, it took me all my life to find the person I’m going to love for the rest of my life and unfortunately, it doesn’t go both ways. I’m still hoping he’ll come back someday but right now I don’t really know where I stand, can someone please help me?

My bday is March 30, 1988 and his bday June 30, 1988

over 11 years ago

Hello Esther, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

from your dob and his im picking up their has alway been confusment being with him. and your head says to forget him but your heart is saying dont let go. i have the genuine answer to that question if you like you can come visit me in chat. you wont be disapointed. click my link for more info bout me and come join for chat. we have much to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon dear. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Hey there Esther! I have a rare and unique gift of not just being psychic, but I am also very clairvoyant with being able to pick up on peoples energies, emotions and feelings as well. I will be able to tell you what he is feeling towards you and what his intentions are based off of the energies I feel are coming from him. I see shadows so I can tell you what his next move is also. I sense a ton of confusion between the both of you and would love to direct you and get you on the right track. My talents are shown with my accuracy in my predictions with details and timelines to follow. I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Esther,

Your ex an an ex for a reason. Sorry people do not change overnight.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra