dreams come true?

over 11 years ago

I have cut contact with the man ive been seeing on and off for 12 mths, he is not the man for me as i do like him but im not in love with him, but my kids dont like him at all.he has taken it hard but i know its right, My ex randomly gets in touch and im haunted by dreams of him,He has asked me to join him on a brief trip, is this to be a reunion? he says i haunt his dreams as well and he misse me, will we go on the trip? and what is going on? or is he playing with me and wants to keep his options open?

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading i want to look more further in to this for you live chat with me now i am online

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would love to help with this. your more than welcome to visit me in chat. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear PGB,

If you wish to know your ex’s true intentions, then please come into private live chat.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI PGB,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is shown. I give only honest impressions of what I see.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you are looking for…come and chat with me…So we can get some things started…