Really need a genuine reading

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I’m at my whits end… I got my first reading in October regarding a female friend of mine that I strongly like. The psychic at the time gave me a 2-3 month prediction of us being in a relationship and intimate. It never came to pass. I had a talk with my friend last night who I feel have been sending me mixed signals, like for instance last week she asked me if it would ruin our friendship if we had sex and then on Valentine’s night when I was leaving she asked me if I was coming back to get some, I came back to her room and she was naked wrapped in her covers. I didn’t make a move, nothing happened but last night when I talked to her about it she said that I misread everything and we’re JUST Friends. Who happen to sleep in the same bed every night. I would like a REAL reading done, based on intuition & spirit guides not just the information I put out and I want to know the truth because I feel like I’ve wasted now 5 months on my life waiting for these predictions and for this girl. Please give me some sort of insight. 3-17-91 her and 9-13-91 me.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me…so I can help you…I am looking forward to hearing from you…

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I just reviewed your profile… Are you a psychic?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you need dear? a genuine psychic reading. check my profile and come visit me for chat. you wont be dispointed. and i will give you the best future insights and advise possible. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago

Hello Asha, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi im the new psychic alexis and im running a specile limtied time lets talk i can give you a whole life reading blessings !